मेरे घर का पौधा मुझसे कहता.......

Hello! It was fun to discover that I could actually write the thoughts that I had in Hindi in Hindi!! So I jotted down what I was then thinking into these lines and well, it was fun. And somewhere along the way I lost my train of thought and out slipped the poem!! Disaster. Although it is not the first time I have attempted writing in Hindi, I might need to keep working on Hindi grammer.

Also, whenever I rethink on this topic, I will perhaps edit and re-publish this one again. So this one remains a thought-in-progress.




मेरे घर का पौधा मुझसे कहता.......


हर रोज़ गुज़र जाती

मुँह मोड़ के यूँही

न पानी, न ख़ुराक़ देती

मुरझाए हुए को मुरझाया छोड़, ऐसे जैसे

किसी और की हो ज़िम्मेदारी।


बातें होती है, फ़िज़ाओं की

दूर देश के हवाओं की

मोह लेने वाले नज़ारों की

हरी भरी नदियों की;

क्या फायदा,

अपने आँगन को सूना छोड़

पेैडो के छाओं पे मन ललचाने की।
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog