HELLO ONE AND ALL.........

It had to start eventually
as boredom pushed me,
to look for a space, to call my own,
as just another dot, in this virtual city.

It is an exciting day today,
courage peeking through shyness,
would I hence be a blogger,
God alone knows what that means.

I will post my poems,
my meandering thoughts,
build a collage for my children,
a legacy, for when all comes to naught.....

I will, a lot, speak of my love,
you will see my menacing side lay bare,
there will be kindness, there will be peace,
and anger towards the world in general.

I will falter and fumble through it all
and other than my grammer, my language,
my ignorance, pardon also with largesse
the whole of me as just another dot.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मेरे घर का पौधा मुझसे कहता.......